[agents] DSS2018 - [DEADLINE - EXTENDED] - July 3rd 2018

Leonel Aguilar leonel.aguilar at gess.ethz.ch
Thu Jun 21 11:59:29 EDT 2018

Event website: http://dss2018.inn.ac/

Dear Colleagues,

We cordially request your valuable participation in "The 4th International
Workshop on Data-Driven Self-Regulating Systems", (DSS 2018), by submitting
your work. This year’s workshop will take place on *3rd to 7th September
2018 in Trento, Italy,* and will be held alongside the 15th IEEE
International Conference on Autonomic Computing (ICAC 2018) and the 12th
IEEE International Conference on Self-Adaptive and Self-Organizing Systems
(SASO 2018).

DSS is a great networking opportunity as it typically attracts participants
from various disciplines including, but not limited to, computer science
and engineering, economics, and other social sciences. Life science
applications are also highly encouraged. We further request your assistance
in promoting the workshop on social media and in research communities of
which you are a part.

The deadline has been extended to July 3rd 2018. Please feel free to
contact us for any questions or concerns. Thank you very much for your
time, and we look forward to your contributions!

Best regards,

Leonel Aguilar (ETH Zurich), Ver Bilano (Imperial College London),
Evangelos Pournaras (ETH Zurich)
Event website: http://dss2018.inn.ac/