[agents] Information Request: Existing Projects on Socially/Societally Good AI

Thomas King thomasc.king at oii.ox.ac.uk
Mon Dec 18 11:30:35 EST 2017

Dear AI researchers,

We are asking if you can help us with our research by taking two minutes to fill out a form on socially/societally good AI projects<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc0zdYXrdYiTR9KIPXyA9sTNBKI4OB5Uis3NpFJdMRj6rlduw/viewform?c=0&w=1> with public, private, and academic projects, both big and small, that you think meet the criterion (including/especially those you have been involved in). Complete URL: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc0zdYXrdYiTR9KIPXyA9sTNBKI4OB5Uis3NpFJdMRj6rlduw/viewform?c=0&w=1

As a part of our Ethical and Social Implications of AI<http://digitalethicslab.oii.ox.ac.uk/esiai-ethical-and-social-implications-of-ai/> project, we are investigating the idea of "socially/societally good AI" including improving our conceptual understanding and the necessary and sufficient conditions technologically, institutionally and contextually. It is important to have a broad range of AI projects to conduct qualitative research on for these aims.

Kind regards,
Thomas King
--
Dr. Thomas C. King,