[agents] PDRA positions in Autonomy & Verification Lab, University of Liverpool

Louise Dennis L.A.Dennis at liverpool.ac.uk
Fri Dec 1 11:50:04 EST 2017

  Postdoctoral Research Associate in COMPUTER SCIENCE and ROBOTICS
     Department of Computer Science, University of Liverpool, UK

  We are seeking to recruit a Postdoctoral Researcher to work in the
   "Autonomy and Verification" Lab at the University of Liverpool

http://cgi.csc.liv.ac.uk/~matt/AVLab

  We are looking for applicants working in relevant areas across
  autonomy and verification, including any of:

    * Agents and Multi-agent Systems, covering agent theory, swarms,
      teamwork, BDI, programming languages, modeling, etc.

    * Temporal logics and Verification, covering formal specification,
      model-checking, proof, runtime verification, synthesis, etc.

    * Robotics and Security, covering software architectures, ROS,
      security verification, simulation, testing, monitoring, etc.

  Further details: http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BGB846/

  Reference: 008564                     DEADLINE:  2nd January 2018
https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/working/jobvacancies/

--
Dr. Louise Dennis,
Department of Computer Science, Room 117, Ashton Building, University of  Liverpool, Liverpool, L69 3BX,  UK.