[agents] Call for Applications: Student Scholarships for AAMAS 2017

Sebastian Stein aamas2017publicity at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 08:40:37 EST 2017

AAMAS 2017 Student Scholarships

We are delighted to announce a student scholarship program. The
purpose of this program is to provide financial support for students
with accepted papers at AAMAS 2017, to enable them to travel to the
conference.

To be eligible you must:
* be registered as a full-time student at a higher education institute
(e.g. a University);
* be explicitly listed as an author of a paper accepted for AAMAS 2017
(full, extended abstract, or workshop)

Our emphasis is on helping students who are first authors of full
papers accepted for the main conference. Though lower in priority, to
the extent that funds allow, we also hope to potentially provide
support for student authors of extended abstracts, or of workshop
papers. We anticipate different levels of funding based on geographic
location (distance to conference venue, underrepresented regions),
level of participation, and so on. We particularly encourage student
scholarship applications from underrepresented regions.

To apply, please complete the Student Scholarship Application Form.
You will need to provide your participation details for AAMAS 2017 as
well as a pdf with a scanned student ID card certifying that you are
registered as a full-time student. See details at
http://www.aamas2017.org/student-travel-support_aamas2017.php

If you are an author of a paper (short or full) at AAMAS 2017, please
submit your student scholarship application by February 28th, 2017,
11:59PM Hawaii time.  Applicants will be notified about final
scholarship decisions by March 17th.

Depending on the remaining funds, we will issue a second call for the
authors of workshop papers.