[agents] Postdoc position in Artificial Intelligence on Designing Responsible Agency (1 fte, 2 years) - Utrecht University

Jan Broersen J.M.Broersen at uu.nl
Wed Dec 14 11:33:59 EST 2016

PhD position in logic and verification for AI - Utrecht University

Deadline for application: January 1st, 2017

We invite applications for a postdoctoral research position in the REINS
project. With the project well underway, our aim is now to focus more on
concrete architectures and systems for responsible decision making and
responsibility checking (which are different, but closely connected). We
are looking for a researcher with a background in artificial
intelligence, knowledge representation and/or decision making that is
enthusiastic about the idea of applying these theories to the problem of
making intelligent systems behave responsibly. Areas of interest to the
REINS project that are relevant for this position are: prioritized rule
based reasoning mechanisms, agent programming languages, non-monotonic
logics and argumentation, symbolic and neural-symbolic learning and
reasoning.

For more information, visit
http://www.uu.nl/en/organisation/working-at-utrecht-university/jobs and
scroll to the position "Postdoc in Artificial Intelligence on Designing
Responsible Agency (1.0 FTE)"

For more information, you can contact Jan Broersen (J.M.Broersen at uu.nl)