[agents] Call for Intended Participation ANAC 2017 - 21 October 2016

Reyhan Aydogan reyhan.aydogan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 04:51:25 EDT 2016

*Dear All, The ANAC competition brings together researchers from the
negotiation community and provides a unique benchmark for evaluating
practical negotiation strategies in multi-issue domains. The previous
competitions have spawned novel research in AI in the field of autonomous
agent design which are available to the wider research community. This
year, we would like to introduce a variety of negotiation research
challenges: - Repeated Multilateral  Negotiation for arbitrary domains
(Genius framework <http://ii.tudelft.nl/genius/>)- Negotiation Strategies
for the Diplomacy Strategy Game (Bandana framework
<http://www.iiia.csic.es/%7Edavedejonge/bandana>)- Human-Agent Negotiation
(IAGO framework <http://people.ict.usc.edu/%7Emell/IAGO>)Before announcing
the definite ANAC 2017 negotiation leagues, we would like to see if we have
enough participants for each league. Therefore, we kindly ask you which
league(s) you are interested in and would like to participate in.  Please
fill in the intended participation registration form by 21 October 2016.
Registration is free of charge !ANAC 2017 Web Site:
http://web.tuat.ac.jp/~katfuji/ANAC2017/
<http://web.tuat.ac.jp/%7Ekatfuji/ANAC2017/>Filling in the intended
participation registration form is important so that we can inform you
about any update regarding the negotiation platforms you are interested in
and about ANAC 2017. Please register for intention participation:
 http://tinyurl.com/ANAC2017Intention
<http://tinyurl.com/ANAC2017Intention>ORGANIZATION COMMITTEE: - Dr. Reyhan
Aydogan, Ozyegin University & Delft University of Technology - Dr. Tim
Baarslag, University of Southampton - Prof. Dr. Katsuhide Fujita, Tokyo
University of Agriculture and Technology - Prof. Dr. Takayuki Ito, Nagoya
Institute of Technology - Dr. Dave de Jonge, Western Sydney University-
Prof. Dr. Catholijn Jonker, Delft University of Technology- Johnathan Mell,
 The University of Southern California*