[agents] FW: [SIMSOC] Rosaria Conte

Virginia Dignum - TBM M.V.Dignum at tudelft.nl
Tue Jul 5 10:46:43 EDT 2016

Dear all,

it is with great sadness that I inform you of the death of Rosaria Conte. She passed away serenely in her sleep tonight, after a long struggle with her illness.

Rosaria was one of the founders of this field and of this list. I won't list her accomplishments here. I will really miss her spirit, her intelligence, and I will remember her through the things that we did together, the things we agreed upon, the things we fought about. Travel well, Ross.

--
Mario Paolucci
LABSS-ISTC-CNR

--
Best regards / Met vriendelijke groet,

Dr. Virginia Dignum

TU Delft / Technology Policy and Management
Associate Professor
Office: TPM b3.200
Jaffalaan 5
2628 BX Delft, The Netherlands