[agents] [AAMAS 2016] Call for player for football match at AAMAS

Long Tran-Thanh ltt08r at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu May 5 02:19:38 EDT 2016

Apologies for the non-research-related email.

As some of you may know, every year at the AAMAS conference, we organise a football match between Europe and US based researchers. This year, however, many regular players from the European team could not come, which risks the cancellation of this prestigious match. Therefore I would like to invite all the AAMAS attendees, who work in Europe, and is interested in football, to join our team.

The match itself will on Monday 9th May evening (from 6pm), and the venue is only 500m away from the AAMAS conference centre.

For any further requests/info, please contact me (Long Tran-Thanh).

Best regards,
Long

--------
Dr. Long Tran-Thanh
Lecturer
--
Agents, Interaction, and Complexity Group,
Electronics and Computer Science,