[agents] [ICAPS 2016] Workshops information

Eva Onaindia onaindia at dsic.upv.es
Mon Jan 18 12:58:10 EST 2016

Apologies if you receive multiple copies. Please distribute this call to
interested parties.

Information about ICAPS-2016 workshops
---------------------------------------

We would like to inform that 7 workshops will take place at ICAPS-2016,

1. (DMAP) Distributed multi-agent planning

2. (PlanRob) Planning and Robotics Names:

3. (SPARK) Scheduling and Planning Applications woRKshop

4. (COPLAS) Constraint Satisfaction techniques for planning and
Scheduling Names

5. (HSDIP) Heuristics and Search for Domain-independent Planning

6. Integrated Process Planning and Scheduling for Industrializing
Construction: Design,
Manufacture and Assembly

7. Planning, Scheduling and Dependability in Safe Human-Robot Interactions

More information about these workshops and on their organizers appear in
the ICAPS web
page at http://icaps16.icaps-conference.org/workshops.html

The specific call for papers for each of these workshops will be sent
out very soon. But,
we will have a standard submission deadline for all workshops which is:

Standard workshop submission deadline: Friday, March 4.

But, it is important to note that specific workshops might deviate a
little from these
dates, either in advance or on the fly.  So, potential authors should
follow the
advertisements and web pages of their intended workshop.

For any question do not hesitate to contact us or the specific workshop
organizers.

Ariel Felner     felner at bgu.ac.il
Jorge Baier     jabaier at ing.puc.cl
The ICAPS workshop chairs.

--

Eva Onaindia
Dept. Sistemas Informáticos y Computación

Telef. 34-963877755
Fax: 34-963877359
email: onaindia at dsic.upv.es
http://users.dsic.upv.es/grupos/grps/