[agents] [Mycolleagues] Reviewer Invitation for ICCTICT-2016 especially in Electronic Devices/ VLSI/ Machine Learning Area

Rinkaj Goyal rinkajgoyal at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 10:04:40 EST 2015

[Sincere apologies if you receive multiple copies of this email]

Dear Community Members,

Greetings! University School of Information and Communication
Technology (USICT) is organizing  an IEEE Delhi section sponsored
International Conference on Computational Techniques in Information
and Communication Technology (ICCTICT-2016)”. The conference will be
held on 11-13th  March,  2016  (
ipu.ac.in/usict/icctict/icctict.html).

Extended papers of this conference will be considered for publications
in the journals published by Inderscience and MDPI, Switzerland.

We have received an encouraging number of submissions. The success of
any conference depends on the quality of reviews received on the
manuscripts.

We at USICT,  solicit your  willful and active cooperation  to support
us in the quality and true peer review.

You are requested to send your consent to rinkaj at ipu.ac.in or
rinkajgoyal at gmail.com latest by 30th December, 2015.

Kind Regards,

Rinkaj Goyal
Member, Publication Committee,  ICCTICT-2016

Rinkaj Goyal, Ph.D
Assistant Professor
University School of Information & Communication Technology
GGS Indraprastha University , Sector 16 C , Dwarka, Delhi-78 (INDIA)
(Under Govt. Of NCT of Delhi)