[agents] Open IS PhD positions at Rotterdam School of Management

Wolf Ketter wketter at rsm.nl
Wed Dec 2 11:46:19 EST 2015

Dear Colleagues,

We are offering highly competitive PhD positions in our IS group at the Rotterdam School of Management on:

Data-driven decision analytics and decision support to address wicked problems in complex markets

http://www.erim.eur.nl/doctoral-programme/phd-in-management/phd-projects/detail/1233-data-driven-analytics-and-decision-support-to-address-wicked-problems-in-complex-markets/

and

Data-driven decision support in complex markets

http://www.erim.eur.nl/doctoral-programme/phd-in-management/phd-projects/detail/1201-data-driven-decision-support-in-complex-markets/

It would be great, if you forward this announcement to your students. Don’t hesitate to contact me, if you or your students have any questions.

Thanks much and best wishes,

Wolf

Prof. Dr. Wolf Ketter

Professor of Next Generation Information Systems
Director, Erasmus Centre for Future Energy Business (www.rsm.nl/energy<http://www.rsm.nl/energy>)
Director, Learning Agents Research Group at Erasmus (LARGE – www.large.rsm.nl<http://www.large.rsm.nl/>)
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
Twitter: @wolfketter