[agents] Call for Papers: Special Issue of Knowledge Engineering Review

Qingliang Chen tsingliangchen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 08:48:42 EST 2015

Call for Papers: Special Issue on Principles and Practice of Multi-Agent
Systems of Knowledge Engineering Review

http://journals.cambridge.org/action/displayJournal?jid=KER

The 18th International Conference on Principles and Practice of Multi-Agent
Systems (PRIMA-2015, http://prima2015.apice.unibo.it ) was successfully
held in Bertinoro, Italy from 26 to 30 October 2015.   The topics discussed
at PRIMA-2015 were: social networks, simulations, verification, programming
paradigms, complex systems, applications, resource allocation,
optimization, collaboration, teamwork, cognitive agent models,
preference-based reasoning, norms, argumentation, and many more.

As discussed at the conference, there will be a special issue of Knowledge
Engineering Review  to propose a snapshot of trends and hot topics in PRIMA
research. It is open to all the PRIMA community, and not linked to any
specific papers presented at the conference. The idea is to include high
quality surveys providing balanced but critical presentations of the
primary concepts in the PRIMA scope; technical tutorials ― detailed
introductions to a hot topic in the PRIMA scope; application and country
surveys commentaries and debates.

 We invite you to propose topics you would like to see covered by this
special issue. In an effort to make this process as effective as possible,
we organize the work in two steps. We will first gather two-page abstracts
describing the topic you intend to cover, a (tentative) list of co-authors,
and an outline of the paper. We will then make a selection: full papers
based on the selected abstracts will be due later.

 The tentative schedule of this KER special issue is:

Please send your abstract as an attachment to   prima2015 at easychair.org

Guest Editors:

Qingliang Chen (Jinan University, China)

Paolo Torroni (Bologna University, Italy)

Serena Villata (INRIA, France)