[agents] LABEX CIMI Pluridisciplinary Workshop on Game Theory: Call for contributions

Umberto Grandi umberto.grandi at ut-capitole.fr
Fri Sep 4 06:15:30 EDT 2015

LABEX CIMI Pluridisciplinary Workshop on Game Theory

Toulouse, 18 to 20 November 2015

Second call for contributions
-- Student grants still available --

The LABEX CIMI Thematic Trimester on Game Theory
(http://www.cimi.univ-toulouse.fr/gametheory/en/home-gametheory)
has been organised by several research groups at the Toulouse Computer
Science Research Institute (IRIT). From April to July 2015, 16
international experts (computer scientists, mathematicians,
economists) have visited Toulouse for periods of several
days to give talks and tutorials on a wide range of topics in Game
Theory.

The LABEX CIMI Pluridisciplinary Workshop on Game Theory
(http://www.cimi.univ-toulouse.fr/gametheory/en/pluridisciplinary-workshop)
will be the highlight of the LABEX CIMI Thematic Trimester.  The
workshop will be structured along four themes:

     Logic and Games
     Algorithmic Game Theory
     Games and Voting on Networks
     Learning in Games

On each theme, we plan to have 3 invited talks by internationally
renowned experts. In addition, per theme we plan to have one talk by a
local researcher and one or two submitted contributions, primarily by
PhD students.

Anyone can attend the workshop but registration (registration fees
will be moderate if any) will be required.

If you would like to present your work at the workshop, please send a
four-page extended abstract to smaus at irit.fr by 20
September. Notification of acceptance/rejection will be on 30
September. There will be no proceedings, and there are no restrictions
concerning whether the work is original or has been published.

Any submission must fit into one of the four above themes, and we ask
you to indicate which.

We particularly encourage Master and Phd students to apply. For a
number of students, student grants (travel and accomodation paid by
the LABEX CIMI) are available. To apply for these, please send a short
CV and a recommendation letter by your supervisor together with your
submission. Please indicate with your submission if the grant is a
condition for your attendance.

Emiliano Lorini (lorini at irit.fr)
Jan-Georg Smaus (smaus at irit.fr)

--