[agents] Apple Academic Series Invitational chapters on Innovations and computing: Vol 1 and 2 Abstracts ASAP: Chapters May 15

projectm2 at lycos.com projectm2 at lycos.com
Tue Mar 24 02:52:11 EDT 2015

> [...]
> *
>
> EC and enterprise models
> *
>
> ERP
> *
>
> Enterprisemodeling
> *
>
> Datasciences
> *
>
> Databases and knowledge bases
> *
>
> Multimediadatamining
>
> Authors interested may submit a short proposal [title, authors' names and contact information, summary, keywords] of the chapter by email: Acdmkrd at gmail.com. Authors who cannot meet this deadline of submission of full chapter can indicate their proposed date of submission for consideration. There is no fee for inclusion of chapters. Chapters are filled based on direct or group invitations, with priority, to completing a volume based on the dates received, except for direct invitations. Please send your interest abstract as soon as possible.
>
> PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT COPYRIGHTED ARTICLES that have been published unless you have reprint permission from the original publisher. Manuscript specifications: e-copy of the full chapter submitted in Word on a letter-sized paper with no line numbering, a line spacing of 1.5, Times New Roman 11-point font size, margins top/bottom of 1", margins left/right of 1.25", and editable equations with an equation editor in WORD2010. A typical chapter will include the title, authors' names with affiliation/email/mailing address, introduction, literature review (if applicable), theoretical approach (if applicable), materials and methods, results and discussion,
>
> conclusions, summary, detailed list of keywords, references using numbering system and alphabetical order, any appendix, etc. Also, we prefer a numbering system for citations in the body of a chapter. More complete information is available upon request.
>
> ABOUT THE SERIES EDITOR Dr. Nourani has an international reputation in computer science, artificial intelligence, mathematics, virtual haptic computation, information technology, and management. He has many years of experience in the design and implementation of computing systems. Dr. Nourani's academic experience includes research professor in Germany as well as at Simon Fraser University in Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada. He has been an international management consultant since 2000, particularly in California and Europe. His advisory affiliations include CREAM-EU 2015, CBS, Copenhagen since 2014, and GLG Consulting, Austin, Texas, for the past 7 years. He has held faculty positions at the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor, the University of Pennsylvania, the University of Southern California, UCLA, MIT, and the University of California, Santa Barbara. In addition, he was a Visiting Professor at Edith Cowan University, Perth, Australia, and a Lecturer of Management Sci!
 ence and
IT at the University of Auckland, New Zealand. Dr. Nourani commenced his university degrees at MIT where he became interested in algebraic semantics. That was pursued with a category theorist at the University of California. Dr. Nourani's CS dissertation on computing models with abstract data types was a start to the new object programming paradigms. However, his postdoctoral dissertation on computing models and categories on pure mathematic developments was published at ASL, AMS, or EATS. Hence he edits in the field of CS and pure mathematics for several journals, ranging from AI and CS to management science and mathematics. He has taught AI to the Los Angeles aerospace industry and has authored many R&D and commercial ventures. He has written and co-authored several books and has over 350 publications in mathematics and computer science and has written on additional topics, such as pure mathematics, AI, EC, and IT management science, decision trees, and predictive economic!
 s game
modeling. In 1987, he founded Ventures for computing R&D and began independent consulting with clients such as System Development Corporation (SDC), the US Air Force Space Division, and GE Aerospace. Dr. Nourani has designed and developed AI robot planning and reasoning systems at Northrop Research and Technology Center, Palos Verdes, California. He also has comparable AI, software, and computing foundations and R&D experience at GTE Research Labs. Dr. Nourani has held memberships at AAAI, AMS, ASL, EATCS, and IEEE. He has authored several books and co-authored venture business plans and co-founded several business or R&D ventures, with over 15 invention disclosures.

> [...]
>
> conclusions, summary, detailed list of keywords, references using numbering system and alphabetical order, any appendix, etc. Also, we prefer a numbering system for citations in the body of a chapter. More complete information is available upon request.

Links:
------