[agents] Call for Bids to Host AAMAS-2017

Ulle Endriss ulle.endriss at uva.nl
Tue Jan 13 09:32:00 EST 2015

Dear members of the AAMAS community,

This is a reminder that we are still looking for a host for AAMAS-2017.
As mentioned in the Call, we are particularly interested in bids from
the Americas (meaning: North America, South America, and everything in
between). I encourage all active research groups in that part of the
world to consider putting together a bid. Please feel free to get in
touch if you have any questions.

All the best,
Ulle Endriss
(on behalf of IFAAMAS)

--
Ulle Endriss         http://www.illc.uva.nl/~ulle/
Institute for Logic, Language & Computation (ILLC)
1090 GE Amsterdam (NL)     Email: u.endriss at uva.nl