[agents] BDI4JADE 2.0 Beta Available

Ingrid Nunes ingridonunes at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 14:30:24 EDT 2014

Dear all,

We are happy to announce that a new version of BDI4JADE is available.
It is a BDI agent platform built on top of JADE, implemented only in
Java (with no XML files or domain-specific languages).

The platform was conceived when we were working on dynamic adaptation
of BDI agents (see http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-27216-5_11).
For implementing our adaptation mechanism, we wanted to leverage
existing enterprise libraries and framework (such as Spring), and this
implementation was not trivial with existing BDI platforms.

The new version of BDI4JADE has many new features, which are detailed
in the BDI4JADE website, and the release notes:
http://www.inf.ufrgs.br/prosoft/bdi4jade/?p=130

Please, let us know if you have any questions, comments or suggestions
regarding BDI4JADE! And if you use it, we would appreciate if you
share your experience with us.

Kind regards,
Ingrid

-----
Ingrid Oliveira de Nunes, Ph.D.
Professor Adjunto

Prosoft Research Group - Instituto de Informática
Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS)
Porto Alegre/RS - Brasil
Phone: +55 51 3308-6166

http://www.inf.ufrgs.br/~ingridnunes
http://www.inf.ufrgs.br/prosoft