[agents] Inviation to a Special Session Data Science, Intelligent Business Interfaces, and Predictive Analytics: May 2nd response time

Dr. Cyrus F Nourani projectm2 at lycos.com
Wed Apr 30 04:55:37 EDT 2014

We are inviting your group to present a paper at Gdansk
Mai 15-17
Special Session Data Science, Intelligent Business Interfaces, and Predictive Analytics.
If you can present an area please send email to acdmkrd at gmail.com ASAP before May 2.
Must register with WSEAS to have the paper processed.
Best regards

Akdmkrd
Dear Author,

We would like to invite you to participate with a Paper or an Invited Special Sessionin our conferences in Gdansk, Poland, May 15-17, 2014
Scientific co-Organizer: Gdansk University of Technology, Poland
Scientific Sponsor: Kingston University London, UK

* Proceedings will be distributed to you in CD-ROM and hard-copy indexed in as in the previous years in ISI, SCOPUS, ACM, DBLP, EI Compendex, AMS, ACS, CiteSeerX, Zentralblatt, British Library, EBSCO, SWETS, EMBASE, CAS, Scholar  Google etc

*** Extended versions of the acceptedpapers will be also published to severalISI, SCOPUS and EI Compendex Journals after the conference. You can select ISI Journal after the conference. We have contracts with 4 different ISI Journals and you can send your extended version to me (by email:mastor at tu-sofia.bg) after the conference for direct publication.

The conferences are under the aegis of our Scientific Sponsors
* Gdansk University of Technology, Poland
* Kingston University London, UK

Our conferences will be held inside the Gdansk University of Technology, Poland
that provide us all the facilities free (conference rooms etc...). We thank them.

Please, reply me as soon as possible if you want to participate as invited speaker

Our parallel conferences inside  Gdansk University of Technology, Poland, May 15-17, 2014

2nd International Conference on Mathematical, Computational and Statistical Sciences (MCSS '14)
http://naun.org/cms.action?id=7588

5th International Conference on Bioscience and Bioinformatics (ICBB '14)
http://naun.org/cms.action?id=7610

15th International Conference on Neural Networks (NN '14)
http://wseas.org/cms.action?id=7526

15th International Conference on Fuzzy Systems (FS '14)
http://wseas.org/cms.action?id=7540

13th International Conference on ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, KNOWLEDGE ENGINEERING and DATA BASES (AIKED '14)
http://wseas.org/cms.action?id=7554

7th International Conference on
FINITE DIFFERENCES, FINITE ELEMENTS, FINITE VOLUMES, BOUNDARY ELEMENTS (F-and-B '14)
http://wseas.org/cms.action?id=7587

13th International Conference on Software Engineering, Parallel and Distributed Systems (SEPADS '14)
http://wseas.org/cms.action?id=7568

Best Regards
Prof. Nikos Mastorakis, Technical University of Sofia

Scientific Committee
Members:
Prof. Jerzy Balicki, Gdansk University of Technology, Poland
Prof. Krzysztof Goczyla, Gdansk University of Technology, Poland
Prof. Jerzy G�rski, Gdansk University of Technology , Poland
Prof. ZdzislawKowalczuk, Gdansk University of Technology, Poland
Prof. Lotfi Zadeh (IEEE Fellow,University of Berkeley, USA)
Prof. Leon Chua (IEEE Fellow,University of Berkeley, USA)
Prof. Michio Sugeno (RIKEN Brain Science Institute (RIKEN BSI), Japan)