[agents] WICT'14 CFP : Regular, Student Symposium, Position Paper & Special Track, Workshop/Tutorial - Melaka, Malaysia

CHOO YUN HUOY huoy at utem.edu.my
Thu Apr 17 20:39:51 EDT 2014

​​​[Please distribute widely and accept our apologies for cross-posting]

*** WICT 2014 - First Call for Papers ***

--- The 4th World Congress on Information and Communication Technologies (WICT ’14) ---
Melaka, Malaysia, 8-11, December 2014

http://www.mirlabs.net/wict14<http://www.mirlabs.net/wict14/>
http://www.mirlabs.org/wict14<http://www.mirlabs.org/wict14/>

After the success of the Third World Congress on Information and Communication Technologies<http://www.mirlabs.net/wict13> (WICT 2013) in Vietnam, we are organizing WICT 2014 in Malaysia. This year, we provide a broader platform in cooperating Government, Academia and Industry under one roof to encourage closer collaboration among the three parties towards “Empowering Nation through ICT”

WICT’14 aims to provide an opportunity for policy maker, academia and industry practitioner to meet and discuss the arising problem, innovative solutions, novel scientific results and methods in the usage and applications of ICT in the real world. The congress consists of 3 parallel programmes as below:

Academic Programme

Government Programme

Industry Programme

Academic Keynote
High Impact Editor-in-chief Panel Discussion
Special Issues Journal Paper Presentation
ICT Research Paper Presentation
Special Track Paper Presentation
ICT Position Paper Presentation
ICT Student Symposium
ICT Research Product Exhibition

Government Keynote
ICT Roundtable
ICT Resolution and Discussion
ICT Policy and Administrative Paper Presentation

Industry Keynote
ICT Industry Product Exhibition
ICT Industry Paper Presentation
ICT Competition

Call for Regular Papers
Please refer to http://www.mirlabs.org/wict14/cfp.php

Call for Student Symposium Papers
Please refer to http://www.mirlabs.org/wict14/symposium.php

Call for Position Papers
Please refer to http://www.mirlabs.org/wict14/position.php

Call for Special Tracks
Please refer to http://www.mirlabs.org/wict14/cfss.php

Call for Workshop/Tutorial
Please refer to http://www.mirlabs.org/wict14/workshop.php

Important Dates :
Special session proposals: June 15, 2014
Acceptance of special sessions: June 30, 2014
Paper submission due: August 15, 2014
Notification of paper acceptance: September 10, 2014
Final manuscript due: October 15, 2014
Registration and full payment due: October 30, 2014

WICT 2014 Organizing Committee
General Chairs:
Ajith Abraham, Machine Intelligence Research Labs (MIR Labs), USA
Ahmad Zaki Abu Bakar, UTeM, Malaysia

Program Chairs:
Azah Kamilah Muda, UTeM, Malaysia
Emilio Corchado, University of Salamanca, Spain
Marina Gavrilova, University of Calgary, Calgary

Publication Chair
Choo Yun Huoy, Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka, Malaysia​

Advisory Board members and International Program Committee
(please see web site)
http://www.mirlabs.org/wict14/committees.php
http://www.mirlabs.net/wict14/committees.php

Information contact:
Technical matters:
Ajith Abraham: ajith.abraham at ieee.org<mailto:ajith.abraham at ieee.org>

For all other details, please consult the Conference Web site: