[agents] Software Engg Workshops(LNCS& IEEE Proceedings, 30June-4july, Portugal)

smisra at atilim.edu.tr smisra at atilim.edu.tr
Tue Jan 21 03:48:03 EST 2014

Request: May I kindly request you to submit your paper(s) and circulate
the following CFP in your department, software/Computer  engineering
groups and all interested researchers who may be potential authors

Dear Friends

Sessions greeting and wishes.

First and foremost, Please accept my heartiest wishes for this new
year-2014; I pray to God almighty to bless you & your loved ones with
health, wealth & peace.

On this occasion I invite you to submit your research work  to Software
Engg Process and Applications,2014,(Proceedings by Springer in Lecture
Notes in Computer Science) or Software Quality 2014(LNCS in Springer), and
Tools and techniques in Soft Dev. Process 2014(Proceedings By IEEE ). All
the
three workshops will be held inconjuction with ICCSA 2014, between June
30-July 3, 2014, in University of Minho, Guimaraes, Portugal.

Please visit the following site for more detail.

SEPA:
http://www.wikicfp.com/cfp/servlet/event.showcfp?eventid=33724&copyownerid=3644

SQ : http://www.wikicfp.com/cfp/servlet/event.showcfp?eventid=33725

TTSDP: https://research.cs.wisc.edu/dbworld/messages/2013-11/1384181778.html

If your paper is a theme paper and 10-16 pages long, belongs/related  to
general area/applications of Software Engineering please submit it in
Software Engineering process and applications(SEPA 2014). If your are
working in any area related to quality issues of Software engineering ,
consider Software Quality (SQ 2014)for your submission. Further, if your
paper is a session paper which is short and up to 6 pages long (in IEEE
format), please select TTSDP 2013 for your submission.

The extended version (minimum 30% in technical part) of SEPA 2014, SQ 2014
and TTSDP 2014 papers will be accepted by Several Journals (the best paper
in ISI Indexed Journal). Please see detail CFP.

The website for submission is open on following link.

http://ess.iccsa.org/

Hope and request for your contribution. Don’t forget to select the proper
session/workshop while submitting.  Please inform me after  submission.

Once again I wish  you all the best.

Sanjay Misra, Organizing Chair : SEPA 2014,SQ-2014, TTSDP-2014
(M.Tech.(In Software Engineering(ML National Institute of
Technology,IN)PhD(Uni of Allahabad,IN)

Prof of Computer Engineering
Prof in Department of Computer and Information Sciences,Covenant
University,Nigeria

Visiting/ Prof., UCV, Valparasio,Chile
Visiting Prof. University of Alcala, Spain
Visiting Prof. Atilim University, Turkey
Visiting/ Prof./Collaborative Researcher UNICEN,Tandil Argentina
Visiting Prof. Federal University of Technology Minna

Editor In Chief:

Book series on “Advances in IT Personnel and Project Management
(AITPPM)” (IGI Global USA)

http://www.igi-global.com/book-series/advances-personnel-project-management/77666

International Journal of Physical Sciences (Last IF: 0.540(2011)
http://www.academicjournals.org/ijps/Editors.htm

Covenant J. of ICT(An official Journal of Covenant Uni.)
http://journals.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/cjict/#.UoNx3K5hK