[agents] Project: Conceptual Paradigm and Computing Model (A = (f(m), I))

Conceptual dsheppard2k at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 10 21:56:34 EST 2013

Greetings,

I'd like to bring the following project to your attention:

Conceptual Paradigm and Computing Model (A = (f(m), I)

The proposed Turing-complete model can be leveraged for the comprehensive implementation of Agent technologies. We are looking for opportunities of cooperation/synergy with Universities, research organizations, and private entities. Find enclosed the link to a project proposal.

http://sites.google.com/site/conceptualparadigm/documents/ConceptualProject.doc?attredirects=0&d=1

Besides the publications, we’ve been receiving good feedback about the conceptual model, including:

"Applying Biomathematics and Philosophy to software engineering models and programming languages is a novel concept."

"The [Conceptual] approach is very interesting, relevant, and can be applied to several different CS topic areas/courses".

“… It's fascinating. You have clearly put an enormous amount of thought and effort … your topic is one that spans many [areas] from a software engineering perspective….”

"Interesting and provocative approach."

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any comments, feedback, or questions. Thanks in advance for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you,

Dave