[agents] CoopMAS'13: a special session for brief announcements of AAMAS'13 papers on cooperative games

Edith Elkind eelkind at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 11:03:42 EDT 2013

Dear all,

CoopMAS is an AAMAS workshop on cooperative games in multiagent systems:
https://sites.google.com/site/coopmas2013/
This year's program includes 9 contributed papers and an invited talk by
Tomasz Michalak.

This year, we would like to offer the participants of the workshop an
opportunity
to advertise their AAMAS'13 accepted papers on cooperative game theory and
other topics that are of interest to the CoopMAS audience
(see https://sites.google.com/site/coopmas2013/call-for-papers for the list
of topics of interest).
If you have an accepted paper or a poster in AAMAS'13 that fits the scope
of CoopMAS,
you can give a 5-minute talk about this paper at our workshop.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Edith Elkind (
eelkind at gmail.com) by

*** April 25, 2013 ***.

Please attach your AAMAS paper so that we can verify that it is in scope
for the workshop. If there are several papers that you would like to talk
about, send us all of them;
however, if we receive too many submissions, we may restrict each
participant to one 5-minute slot.
Note that, to present, you should register for the workshop: otherwise, you
will not be able
to enter the room where the workshop is taking place.

Best,
Haris Aziz
Edith Elkind
Michael Wooldridge