[agents] Special issues for Software engg workshops @ICCSA 2013

smisra at atilim.edu.tr smisra at atilim.edu.tr
Thu Feb 7 17:04:34 EST 2013

Call for Papers

SPECIAL ISSUES FOR Software Engineering Workshops @ICCSA 2013

The following seven international journals have been targeted for
accommodating the extended version of all the papers of SEPA 2013, SQ 2013
and TTSDP 2013. If we collect sufficient number of papers then we will
publish the special issues, otherwise papers from these workshops will be
published in the regular issues (under the special section: selected
papers from) of these journals.

1.	International Journal of Physical Sciences (Last IF: 0.540(2011))
  http://www.academicjournals.org/ijps/Editors.htm

2.	International Journal of Software Science and Computational
Intelligence (IJSSCI)
http://www.igi-global.com/journal/international-journal-software-science-computational/1124
3.	Sciencetific  Research and Essay (last IF: 0.445(2011)
(http://www.academicjournals.org/sre/index.htm)

4.	International Journal of Open Source Software and Processes
(IJOSSP)(IGI Global)
http://www.igi-global.com/journal/international-journal-open-source-software/1123

5.	International journal of Human Capital Information
http://www.igi-global.com/journal/international-journal-human-capital-information/1152

6.	Nigerian journal of technological research
http://www.njtr.org/

7.	REICIS (www.ati.es/reicis : the unique journal in Spanish on Software
Quality and Engineering in Spanish, indexed in Latindex, Redalyc, ICYT,
DOAJ, e-revistas, Ulrich, etc.)

THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IN ALL THE WORKSHOPS IS: 15 FEB 2013
THE DEADLINE FOR EXTENDED VERSION OF WORKSHOP PAPERS IS: 31 JULY 2013

The detail of the workshops can be found on the link provided below.

4th  International Workshop on Software Quality (SQ 2012), Publisher:
Springer (in LNCS)
 (http://www.wikicfp.com/cfp/servlet/event.showcfp?eventid=26568&copyownerid=3644)

5th International Workshop on Software Engineering Processes and
Applications (SEPA: 2013) ,  Publisher: Springer (in LNCS)

(http://research.cs.wisc.edu/dbworld/messages/2013-01/1358433452.html)

5th International Workshop on “Tools and Techniques in Software
Development Process   (Publisher: IEEE CPS)
(http://www.ourglocal.com/event/?eventid=21101)

Special Issue Editor:

Prof Sanjay Misra
Professor of Computer engineering,
Covenant University, Nigeria
ssopam at gmail.com

We plan to publish all the papers of the above workshops in the mentioned
journals. The only condition is that the paper should fall under the theme
scope and coverage area of the journal. We hope that in the available list
of six journals, we will certainly find the place for each paper, since
these journals covers most of the area of software engineering,
applications and related areas.