[agents] Open Artificial Intelligence Positions at Campanja

Anders Arpteg aa at bugsoft.nu
Wed Oct 10 16:21:44 EDT 2012

Campanja is currently offering the following Artificial Intelligence
positions at our Stockholm headquarter in Sweden: Senior AI Analyst, AI
Enginer, and a Statistical Engineer. Campanja is a fast growing startup
with offices in Stockholm and San Francisco. We're unlocking the true
potential of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) creating software that makes
intelligent business decisions in real-time. Campanja focus on delivering
scalable solutions for large global advertisers. We are backed by a
legendary team of investors, including the founding investor of Google and
the founder of MySQL. Our headquarter is at Kungsgatan, in central
Stockholm.

*What we are looking for*

If you understand "it is overfitting, please perform additional pruning",
then we have something for you!

We are looking for someone that can build predictive models from
heterogeneous data sources, work with big data systems, and develop
algorithms for classification, regression, and clustering. If you take
pride in your work, take initiatives to optimize model accuracy and
performance, then this job will be perfect for you.

The name of the game here at Campanja is “don't settle for average”. We
want to develop algorithms that beat average performance, by understanding
the data and going to a more and more granular level in the data. By
understanding business KPI and be able to communicate with non-technical
personnel, we want you to facilitate that goal and make this company the
most intelligent ad-tech company in the world.

If this sounds interesting and you want to know more, go to
http://www.campanja.com/join-us/

Best Regards,

*Anders Arpteg*, *Ph D*
AI Scientist, Campanja AB <http://www.campanja.com/>