[agents] PAAMS 2013 - Call for Workshops

PAAMS13 paams at usal.es
Fri Sep 21 05:00:07 EDT 2012

(We apologize for multiples copies) (Please distribute)

/*-----------------------------------------------*\

PAAMS 2013 - 11th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS OF AGENTS AND MULTI-AGENT SYSTEMS

http://www.paams.net

e-mail: paams at usal.es

Salamanca (Spain), 22nd-24th May, 2013

/*-----------------------------------------------*\

CALL FOR WORKSHOPS

Workshops at PAAMS'13 will be a very useful tool in order to complement the regular program with interesting topics in the field of Artificial Intelligence.

We are looking for workshops that would highlight some particular aspects of Practical Applications of Agents and Multi-Agent Systems.

Our offer will guarantee the following:

    A local organisation collegue who will be dedicated to the installation and management of the presentation site for your workshop, and who will interact with the authors.
    The publication of your workshop's proceedings at Springer Verlag in the "Advances in Intelligent and Soft Computing" Series, with your name listed as co-editor of these proceedings. Please note that in the event that your contribution to the PAAMS workshop proceedings exceeds 20 papers, you will be offered the opportunity to edit a separate volume.
    Competitive registration prices including softcover proceedings, 3 lunches, 2 dinners, including a gala diner. Please refer to last year as a reference.
    Your invitation to serve as PC member of PAAMS 2013 (although you could be invited in any case!) which will also guarantee you a reduced registration fee. In general, we do not intend to fund any speaker that you may wish to invite on your behalf. However, you may cover these expenses on your if you so desire.

Also, if possible, we would be pleased if you would install a roundtable for participants at the end of your workshop. We hope this offer will catch your attention. Should you be interested in submitting such a workshop, please contact us with a proposal before 26th September 2012. Last year was very successful, with an overall participation of 350 colleagues and 6 plenary speakers. With your help in 2013, we look forward to an even more successful conference!

More detailed information can be found in: http://www.paams.net

Scientific Committee Chairs

    Yves Demazeau - Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (France)
    Toru Ishida (Co-Chair) - Kyoto University (Japan)

Organizing Committee Chairs

    Juan M. Corchado - University of Salamanca (Spain)
    Javier Bajo - Pontifical University of Salamanca (Spain)

CONTACT

http://www.paams.net

Email: paams at usal.es

Download [PDF] http://www.paams.net/sites/default/files/PAAMS13_Call_For_Workshops.pdf