[agents] Opportunity to visit Dunedin, New Zealand (funding available)

Michael Winikoff michael.winikoff at otago.ac.nz
Sun Jul 8 22:15:39 EDT 2012

Dear agents colleagues,

We currently have some (limited) funding to support visits to the Information Science department, here at Otago University (Dunedin, New Zealand).

We're looking for people who are strong researchers who are able to visit for an extended period (e.g. 2+ months later in 2012, or early 2013), and who would have potential to collaborate with members of the department.

The department has a strong agents group who conduct work in a wide range of areas including: norms and norm emergence, agent platforms, agent-oriented software engineering, workflow systems, and social expectations.

I'd appreciate it if you could circulate this to anyone that you know who may be interested.

To express interest, please contact me.

Thanks!

Michael Winikoff
Head of Department of Information Science
michael.winikoff at otago.ac.nz