[agents] Postdoctoral Research Associate Position in Computational Game Theory/Multiagent Systems

Bo AN boa at usc.edu
Tue May 1 15:54:23 EDT 2012

The Teamcore Research Group
Computer Science Department
University of Southern California
Spring / Summer 2012

The Teamcore group <http://teamcore.usc.edu/> is focused on research in
applying multiagent systems to real-world problems, particularly problems
of security, safety and sustainability, and in advancing fundamental
research to address these needs. Indeed, today, our game-theoretic
algorithms have been deployed for real-world use by several agencies
including the LAX police, the Federal Air Marshals service, the US Coast
Guard, the TSA, and we are actively collaborating with several other
agencies to conduct use-motivated research in areas of security, safety and
sustainability.

We have new openings for post-doctoral research associate position starting
in Spring / Summer 2012. Research emphasis will be on new algorithmic
approaches in multiagent systems and but also on their practical
implementations / applications. Interested applicants should send their CV
and have three letters of recommendation forwarded to Professor Milind
Tambe< tambe at usc.edu>
.

A key aspect of our research is the interdisciplinary partnerships beyond
Computer Science. To that end, one key group that a potential postdoctoral
research associate will interact with is the Game theory and human
behavior<http://gthb.usc.edu/> group.
However, research projects also include several other collaborations;
please see our web pages <http://teamcore.usc.edu/>.

--
Bo AN

Postdoctoral Research Associate