[agents] Call for contributions to chapter on argumentation

Oren, N. n.oren at abdn.ac.uk
Thu May 12 12:21:28 EDT 2011

(apologies for cross posting)

Dear Colleague

This is a reminder that the deadline for contributions to the COST action chapter on
argumentation and its added value, is fast approaching (15 May). The original call is
repeated below, and the template for contributions is attached. We look forward to
receiving your contributions.

All the best
Sanjay and Francesca