[agents] AAMAS 2013: Call for Hosting Bids

Munindar P. Singh singh at ncsu.edu
Sun Sep 12 10:34:22 EDT 2010

		   CALL FOR BIDS TO HOST AAMAS-2013
		   ================================

This is a call for bids to host the Twelfth International Conference
on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS) in 2013.  We will
consider bids from all geographical regions; however, for the 2013
conference, we particularly encourage bids from the Americas.

Please note we seek bids from volunteers from the scientific
community, though they may be supported by paid meeting
professionals.

BIDDING PROCEDURE AND IMPORTANT DATES

All correspondence regarding bids should be directed by email to the
IFAAMAS Conference Committee Chair (Munindar P. Singh
<singh at ncsu.edu>) and Chair Elect (Onn Shehory <ONN at il.ibm.com>).

Bids should be made by individuals or small groups, with the backing
of a host institution (typically a university or research center).
Groups or individuals who are planning to submit a bid should notify
Drs. Singh and Shehory of their intention as soon as possible.

* Now: Expression of interest and queries.
* November 17, 2010: Submission of final bid.
* November 18, 2010-February 28, 2011: Potential discussions with
   bidders; internal discussions in the IFAAMAS Board.
* March 1, 2011: Decision.

ADDITIONAL DETAILS

Please carefully review the full call for bids, which is available at
http://www.csc.ncsu.edu/faculty/mpsingh/activities/IFAAMAS/AAMAS-2013-CfB.txt