[agents] Call For Participation: OTM 2008 Federated Conferences

Keke Chen keke.chen at wright.edu
Tue Sep 2 10:35:17 EDT 2008

*** Apologies if you receive this more than once ***

This is to let you know that the selection process for the OTM 2008
Federated event just finished. This event will be held in scenic
Monterry, Mexico during the period of November 9-14, 2008, and it
involves the following major conferences:

      - International Symposium on Distributed Objects and Applications
(DOA'08)
      - International Conference on Cooperative Information Systems
(CoopIS'08)
      - International Symposium on Grid computing, high-performAnce and
Distributed Applications (GADA'08)
      - International Conference on Ontologies, Databases and
Applications of Semantics (ODBASE'08)
      - International Symposium on Information Security (IS'08)

We are proud to announce you the four exceptional keynote speakers for
the OTM 2008 event:

      - OTM'08 General Keynote:

	Cristina Martinez Gonzalez,
	European Commission, Enterprise Interoperability, ICT for Enterprise
Networking
	"The Future Internet: a vision from European Research"

      - CoopIS'08 Keynote:

	Hector Garcia-Molina,
	Stanford University, USA
	"Flexible Recommendations in CourseRank"

      - ODBASE'08 Keynote:

	Richard Hull
	IBM T.J. Watson Research Center, USA
	"Artifacts in Business Processes: Helping Workflows Become Declarative"

      - GADA'08, DOA'08, IS'08 Keynote:

	Dan Atkins
	University of Michigan, USA
	"E-science: Where are We and Where Should We Go"

Details about the list of accepted papers can be found at
     http://www.cs.rmit.edu.au/fedconf/index.html?page=accepted

In additional to the conferences, OTM 2008 is also running workshops
covering various topics. Please check
http://www.cs.rmit.edu.au/fedconf/index.html?page=workshops.

Hope to see you at OTM 2008 in Monterry, Mexico! For any information,
please send us an e-mail to fedconf at cs.rmit.edu.au

Best regards,

Keke Chen

OTM 2008 Publicity Chair