[agents] [Mycolleagues] AOMP SAC 2009 -- Deadline Approacing

Ambra Molesini ambra.molesini at unibo.it
Mon Aug 4 08:12:36 EDT 2008

[Please accept our apologies if you received multiple copies of this
call]

                    CALL FOR PAPER

                  --- AOMP 2009 ---

    AOMP: Agent-Oriented Software Engineering Methodologies and
Processes
        Track of the 24th Edition ACM Symposium on Applied Computing
            Honolulu, Hawaii, USA,  March 8 -12, 2009

          http://www.apice.unibo.it/xwiki/bin/view/AOMP/

           http://www.acm.org/conferences/sac/sac2009/

TOPICS OF INTEREST
The list of most relevant topics includes, but it is not limited to:

* Methodologies for agent-oriented analysis and design
* Agent-Oriented Software Engineering
* Design of software development processes
* Situational Method Engineering techniques for AOSE design processes
* Relationships between MAS meta-models and their relative AOSE
methodologies
* Relationships between AOSE processes and the other traditional
processes (e.g. OO)
* Relationship between AOSE methodologies (processes) and MAS
Infrastructures
* Meta-modelling techniques
* Software development process models
* Fragment definitions and descriptions
* Integration of  agent-oriented methodologies and processes
* Approaches for AOSE  methodologies: design patterns, components, and
architectures
* MAS Product Lines
* Supporting tools for AOSE methodologies/processes construction and
enactment
* Standardisation for AOSE methodologies and processes
* Self-* approaches in AOSE methodologies and processes

Important Dates:
Aug. 16, 2008 (strict): Paper submissions
Oct. 11, 2008: Author notification
Oct. 25, 2008: Camera-Ready Copy

Organising Committee:
Massimo Cossentino, Italy
Ambra Molesini, Italy
Andrea Omicini, Italy
Valeria Seidita, Italy

Dott. Ing. Ambra Molesini , Ph.D
  Alma Mater Studiorum Università di Bologna
DEIS - Viale del Risorgimento 2, 40136 Bologna (I)
phone : +39 051 2093541
fax :   +39 051 2093073
mail: ambra.molesini at unibo.it
web : http://www.lia.deis.unibo.it/Staff/AmbraMolesini/