[agents] Deadline 31st May: Survey on the current practice of MAS application and deployment

Virginia Dignum virginia at cs.uu.nl
Mon May 19 02:58:38 EDT 2008

NOTE:
The survey will be online until May 31st.
If, you haven't done so already, please fill it in before that time

Dear colleague,

We are doing an analysis of the current practical applications of MAS
tools and methodologies aiming at providing a clear view on the current
use of MAS technology on (real) projects. We are interested in knowing
what kind of projects are around, how they were developed, for what
domains, using which tools. Furthermore, we hope to identify links that
indicated the appropriateness of platforms and tools to different domain
characteristics.

The survey is available online at
http://www.cs.uu.nl/research/projects/mas/survey/

We expect that filling in the survey will take no longer than 10-15
minutes.
By filling it, you are contributing to the awareness of the MAS
community to the current  state of the art in the development of
multi-agent systems. All results will be available to the community
through the survey's website.
If you have any further questions, please contact us: mas-survey at cs.uu.nl.

Thanks for your participation

Regards,