[agents] SIG Social Conflict: Call for participation & papers

Nanda Wijermans f.e.h.wijermans at rug.nl
Tue Feb 19 16:48:48 EST 2008

------------------------------------
ESSA SIG-Social Conflict*
*call for :  participation & papers
------------------------------------

Call for Participation.
We are delighted to announce the formation of a Special Interest Group
on Social Conflict and Social Simulation (SIG-SCSS;
http://www.essa.eu.org/simulation-wiki/SIGOnSocialConflictAndSocialSimulationSCSS)
within the European Social Simulation Association (ESSA). We invite
scholars of social conflict /and /social simulation to participate,
register (f.e.h.wijermans at rug.nl) and attend the SIG-SCSS's inaugural
meeting at the ESSA 2008 conference in Brescia, Italy
(<http://www.eco.unibs.it/essa/>). For the call for papers see
http://www.essa.eu.org/simulation-wiki/CallForPapersSIGOnSocialConflictAndSocialSimulation.

Call for Papers
To mark the formation of the SIG-SCSS we announce an open call for
papers for the inaugurational panel at the ESSA 2008 conference. Papers
aimed at reflecting on all aspects thematically relevant to social
conflict /and /social simulation are welcome. Full paper deadline (max.
12 pages) is 1 May 2008. For further details see
http://www.essa.eu.org/simulation-wiki/CallForPapersSIGOnSocialConflictAndSocialSimulation.

--
Nanda Wijermans
Faculty of Management and Organisation